Monday, August 17, 2009

Fear Mongering

Okay so just by the name of the title you can already tell what it eating me now. People, groups, organizations and every one the tries to sell fear. With the resent health care bill being talked about I can't even believe some of the stuff that is out there. People are being led to believe that Adolf Hitler has come back and is running death squads in place of health care. I can't even start to tell imagine how stupid some of these people are that are trying to sell this as good journalism or even as a half truth. This is nothing more than Left VS. Right and a bunch of smear tactics. It makes me so sick to think that Americans will believe everything on their TV. Why don't you go and ask questions or do a little bit of reading for your self? If you want to know what the real issues are then go out and find them. They are out there for every one to find and to know where others stand. Too many Americans have become sheep. They turn on the radio or the TV and they here all the bull that the main stream media feeds you and they don't know what to filter out as crap and what to take as fact. I say that we need to wake up and see that there are wolves in our flocks. We need to wake up and say to our selves, " I am not going to just blindly follow what is told to me and be a sheep but I am going to learn a little for my self and keep on my toes and I'm going to be a sheep dog in the flock. We need more sheep dogs to keep the wolves away.

Now I'm going to go off on a little rant and talk about the health care in this country. I think that it does need to be better and I think that it has a long way to go before we actually see what needs to happen with it. Do I think that we all need to have free health care and none of it should cost a penny? Not all the way. Do I think that there is a monopoly and that the care should be made available for all who need it weather or not they can pay for it? YES. Why can't we give proper health care to the homeless and the poor and the lower class that can't afford it? Now I have a job that pays okay and I have insurance through my company. Do I think that I need free health care? No. Cheaper would be nice but I can live how with it the way it is because I don't have to use it much. But what about those single parents that can only find part time work and need help getting kids to the doctor or the dentist. People need help in the world today and I think that if the government is able to help then that is their duty.

So lets learn to find the facts and to do a little research on our own so we can be informed sheep dogs and not just one more sheep in the flock. Lets keep the wolves at bay and stand up for our selves and for what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment